Thursday 13 August 2015

Why steal lah ?

This is a food restaurant in Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands. I ate here before and noticed they had some pretty flowers hanging at the side railings were now replaced by these Spider plants.

I asked the owner and found out the flowers with their containers were stolen outright some time back so were replaced with these spider plants.

That's so discouraging when some business goes out of their way to add some green to their shops and some itchy fingers can't help themselves. So instead of colorful flowers decorating the shop, they opted for these less 'attractive' spider plants to discourage would be thieves.

To my surprise, the owner said that even the spider plants and their containers were stolen!

Those above are actually the replacements.

Still, I commend the owner of the shop for not giving up and replacing those stolen plants.


... some strawberry scones I had at the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment